Tuesday, July 14, 2015

K Beauty By K - Mini-Haul!


Hi everyone!

All my hauls have been pretty mini lately because I've been broke. Actually, I have quite a decent one coming from the US, but that's a story for another time...

K Beauty By K is a K Beauty store based in Melbourne, Australia. The lovely lady in charge, Kirsty, has done some pretty great boxes in the past, but EXCITING NEWS~ now she has a new retail section!

K Beauty By K's retail section opened on July 8 at 8pm! Those who ordered in the first 24 hours were teased to get a mysterious small free gift =) This arrived on July 13 - pretty fast shipping!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, here's what I got!



1. Sally's Box Delight Hydrogel Mask in Collagen x2 ($2.15each) [x]
2. Sally's Box Delight Hydrogel Mask in Ceramide ($2.15each) [x]
3. 3W Clinic Mask Fresh Sheet in Royal Jelly ($0.95each) [x]
4. 3W Clinic Mask Fresh Sheet in Syn-ake ($0.95each) [x]

Free samples!
♥ Tonymoly Red Appletox Cream in Honey
♥ Tonymoly Banana Hand Milk
♥ Shara Shara After-Spa Moisturising Serum
♥ Innisfree Apple Juicy Liquid Foaming Cleanser
♥ Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam

Shipping: $4
Order Total: $12.35 (AUD btw :P)

I was so pleasantly surprised by the selection and how affordable everything was! Her boxes are normally $10 flat rate shipping within Australia but her retail is $4 flat!

What impressed me the most was the Sally's Box Hydrogel Masks for $2.15. $2.15?! PER MASK. THAT'S CRAZY CHEAP. I've bought them for about $6 each before Kirsty. They're like my all time holy grail mask so I was happy to pay that much, but NOT ANYMORE FELLAS. (Kirsty please don't mark them up or I'll cry forever LOL)

I'm not sure if ALL the free samples were the free gift - will there be free samples in the future? (Just less?) Either way, I'm really happy about the free samples - they're generous and all popular products!
(Okay, except for the Missha cleansing foam - I tried a Missha cleansing foam once and my face really hated it)

So all in all - really happy with this haul! And really happy for K Beauty really growing in Australia - maybe with smaller business like K Beauty By K and Brad's K Beauty opening up, the bigger chains will step up their game! All in all will definitely recommend buying from here <3

K Beauty By K store: [x]
K Beauty By K facebook: [x]

Want more kbeauty? Click here [x] for more kbeauty posts!

Until next time guys!

xx 

pynkbunny


(Disclaimer: non-sponsored, purchased with my own money, etc etc)

3 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the collagen and ceramide masks! This box is really great value for money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul :) I bulk buy my masks from amazon in Japan they end up being something ridiculous like 12cents per sheet XD for anything about 20c per sheet is considered expensive for me LOL

    ReplyDelete